As a reader of Africa Capital Digest’s weekly newsletter, take advantage of your exclusive charter rate and order your annual membership subscription today.
Charter rate: US$295 ($100 off the full single licence price)
To order, click the button below:
If you would like to discuss group rates for your team, please contact Allan Cunningham at acunningham[at]africacapitaldigest.com.
First thing every Monday, get up to speed with Africa Capital Digest’s review of Africa’s key news on the private equity, infrastructure capital and venture capital deals, fund raises, people moves, and portfolio/project news buttressed by with additional features and analysis on private capital investments on the continent, presented in text, audio and ultimately, video. Make sure you continue to benefit from the only comprehensive source of original and curated content read by thousands from all over the world which includes:
1. Stories on Africa’s private equity, infrastructure capital and VC transactions and fund raises, their terms and values, the investment professionals and the advisors involved in them and the motivations and strategies driving them.
2. Portfolio company news which has an impact on values and stakeholder participation, the latest job postings for, and job moves by, leading professionals as well as partnerships between the market’s buy-side and sell-side companies.
3. Timely audio versions of the key stories each week for you to listen to when you’re commuting to work or travelling on business
4. Regular, objective analyses, charts and ranking tables giving a snapshot shirt, medium and long- term trends in the market
5. Access to live and interactive digital web discussions and Q&As where senior LPs, GPs, Corporate M&A Executives, DFI leaders and their advisors share their perspective on a wide range of market issues.
6. Subscriber-only podcast content on regions, sectors and private companies featuring the key investors and executives operating within them
7. Access to the full archive of African Capital Digest‘s content since out launch 3 years ago
Copyright 2014-2016, Rowayton Press, LLC. All rights reserved.