Exclusive 3 month special membership offer – available only for a limited time
Get unlimited access to all Africa Capital Digest content on the website and the premium edition of the weekly newsletter.
Special Rate:: US$15.00* for 3 monthsGET DIGITAL ACCESS
*Auto-renews at US$105 every quarter after the 3-month introductory offer. You can cancel at any time.
If you would like to discuss group rates for your team, please contact Allan Cunningham today by emailing him at acunningham[at]africacapitaldigest.com.
Get up to speed on developments in Africa’s private capital markets first thing every Monday. Use Africa Capital Digest’s review of the key developments in the continent’s private equity, infrastructure capital and venture capital deals, fundraising, people moves and portfolio company or project news.
Make sure you benefit fully from the only comprehensive source of original and curated content read by thousands from all over the world who are focused on the African private capital opportunity. Join them today and benefit from:
1. Stories on Africa’s private equity, infrastructure capital and VC transactions and fund raises, their terms and values, the investment professionals and the advisors involved in them and the motivations and strategies driving them.
2. Portfolio company news which has an impact on values and stakeholder participation, the latest job postings for, and job moves by, leading professionals as well as partnerships between the market’s buy-side and sell-side companies.
3. Timely audio versions of the key stories each week for you to listen to when you’re commuting to work or travelling on business
4. Regular, objective analyses, charts and ranking tables giving a snapshot of the short, medium and long- term trends in the market
5. Access to live and interactive digital web discussions and Q&As where senior LPs, GPs, Corporate M&A Executives, DFI leaders and their advisors share their perspective on a wide range of market issues.
6. Subscriber-only podcast content on regions, sectors and private companies featuring the key investors and executives operating within them
7. Access to the full archive of African Capital Digest‘s content since out launch 3 years ago