Renew your annual membership today and keep your unlimited access to all Africa Capital Digest content on the website and the premium edition of the weekly newsletter.
Annual Special Rate: US$395 for 12 months
If you would like to discuss group rates for your team, please contact Allan Cunningham today by emailing him at acunningham[at]africacapitaldigest.com.
Keep enjoying your membership’s key benefits…
Make sure you continue to benefit fully from the only comprehensive source of original and curated content read by thousands from all over the world who are focused on the African private capital opportunity.
Stay up to speed on developments in Africa’s private capital markets. First thing every Monday, use Africa Capital Digest’s newsletter review of the key developments in the continent’s private equity, infrastructure capital and venture capital deal markets covering the most recent investments, exits, fundraising developments, people moves and portfolio company or project news to remain well-informed on your markets.
Any day of the week, search Africa Capital Digest’s web archives from the past 4 years to build and fill out your profiles of investment targets, fund opportunities, potential partners and/or competitors.
Plans for 2020 include…
1. Stories on Africa’s private equity, infrastructure capital, and VC transactions and fundraises, their terms and values, the investment professionals and the advisors involved in them and the motivations and strategies driving them.
2. Portfolio company news which has an impact on values and stakeholder participation, the latest job postings for, and job moves by, leading professionals as well as partnerships between the market’s buy-side and sell-side companies.
3. Timely audio versions of the key stories each week for you to listen to when you’re commuting to work or traveling on business
4. Regular, objective analyses, charts and ranking tables giving a snapshot of the short, medium and long- term trends in the market
5. Access to live and interactive digital web discussions and Q&As where senior LPs, GPs, Corporate M&A Executives, DFI leaders, and their advisors share their perspective on a wide range of market issues.
6. Subscriber-only podcast content on regions, sectors and private companies featuring the key investors and executives operating within them
7. Access to the full archive of African Capital Digest‘s content since our launch 5 years ago